10/26/08

Only 6 weeks left!

Hello everyone! I only have 6 weeks left here and I am so very ready to come home.
Cameron came to visit this weekend. I really enjoyed just spending time with him. It's been a long time since we've been able to hang out, so this was an excellent weekend. I was very sad to have to see him go this morning :(
I'm very excited about a couple of things:
First, I have a brand new second cousin! I can't wait to meet Wendy June...I bet she's going to be my new favorite cousin.
Second, Laura and Paul are coming to visit and we have several adventures planned, including a Robin Williams show and a Coldplay concert. There's something else, but I can't tell you...it's a surprise.
I hope everyone has a great week! Don't party too hard.

1 comment:

gmaburka said...

Hey Amy..We had a fun weekend with your Dad..I know you've enjoyed all your guests up there.