10/14/08

Mid-october already!

So it's already the middle of October! When did that happen? 
I don't have a ton of time to blog because I've gotta get a shower (believe me, you want me to shower more than you want to hear what I've been up to) before bed. 
The past few weeks, I've been in the bindery, where we stitch, fold and generally stand around  packing boxes. That is so not fun. All I do is tell myself that I need to stay in school because if I don't, I will spend the remainder of my life standing at the end of a folder picking up packs of 100 pieces of junk mail and putting them in a box. Not the way to go.
Exciting news! Cameron got back to the states last Thursday! He seems great...he can finally relax. But he's bored and doesn't know what to do because his family is CRAZY. 
I'm actually getting to fly home to see everyone this weekend. I'll come in late Friday and leave again on Sunday evening.
Off to bathe! I'll try to get a more comprehensive update of what I've been up to soon.

2 comments:

gmaburka said...

Hey Amy///time goes faster and faster as you get older...months go by like weeks for me...I know you will have a great time this weekend. Your parents will follow you around just to look at you. and so will Cameron...
love....

Mrs B said...

Let us know how things are at home. Your "public" awaits, eagerly anticipating your next entry...