9/14/08

Stop the presses!

Amy's in charge!
Not really, but I have been a press helper all of this past week. I get to press the buttons to start up the press. I also help stack paper and flip over skids of paper. I'm doing a really good job according to the other helper on my press. Apparently I learn much more quickly than the other people who go through there. I guess it's all that edumicationing I've had.
My room mate went home this weekend, so I'm all alone right now. Yesterday, I went to the downtown market and picked up a few things, including some Key Limes. I'm going to make a pie with those this afternoon. I've got a few loads of laundry to do, vacuuming and other cleaning endeavors to undertake. My roomie can't seem to do any of it herself. 
Everyone get excited! Cameron's coming home sometime between the 9th and 12th of October.
Happy (late) anniversary, G-ma and G-pa!
Happy (late) birthday, Sam. 

2 comments:

Mrs B said...

I like your cake face. That sounds like fun at the print place. My dad used to work in an offset printing business. It was fun to stop by and see him and the different projects they were working on.
Can't believe Cameron's time is almost up over there. That's great!

gmaburka said...

Well I guess it does run in the family...My Dad and Melissa's Dad and my Uncle Lynn owned a printing company. I remember watching him feed the press by hand.